As the Payroll and Benefits Coordinator you will be a part of the People Division and be responsible for getting our people paid and taken care of! This job is about serving the people of our company through payroll, health insurance, 401k, etc. If you are looking for a place where you can grow and start a long lasting career, look no further!
What you will be doing on the day-to-day?
- Utilize ADP WorkForce Now to manage payroll and benefits
- Run payroll for all companies
- Manage and update benefits for employees
- Track and manage workers compensation
- Submit weekly employee 401k processing files
- Maintain and update Time-Off Calendars
- Go over invoices
- Verify paperwork/reports and enter changes for current, new and terminated employees into the payroll system
- Resolve payroll issues and problems with employees and carriers/vendors and discrepancies with 401(k) matches with vendor to ensure accurate calculations for employee and employer contributions
Do you have these Qualifications?
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Business Administration or related field from an accredited university
- Experience using a ADP WorkForce Now
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with all team members
- High degree of professionalism with demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations/information and maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent organization, detail-orientation and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with limited daily supervision
- Exceptional client service mentality and strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Working knowledge and experience with Google Suite; ability and willingness to learn new software applications
- Bilingual preferred
Why Work for Us?
Here at RiverWild, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
- Company Outings: We firmly believe in the “Work Hard, Play Hard” model. Included in our schedule will be monthly company functions.
- Free Lunch: Free lunch provided to office employees as part of our wellness program.
- Other perks: Free coffee, casual dress and family-centered work environment.
Full time position: Includes paid vacation, paid personal days, health insurance, and retirement contribution matching.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at RiverWild.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com