Providence Construction is looking for an experienced and dependable Heavy Equipment Operators.
This is a chance to get in with a growing company at the ground level. Our aim is to retain operators and build a small family-centered business, that even amongst the growth, sticks to our core values: Faith, Family and Community.
As the Heavy Equipment Operator you will report to the Providence Construction Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for developing a safety culture around Providence Construction among other
various tasks specific to the production of each job.
– Operate Heavy equipment for Grading Crew or Utility Crew
– Follow all health and safety regulations when operating equipment
– Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
– Prepare construction site each day by preparing materials, tools, and equipment
– Complete previous projects or receive new project instructions from construction manager or supervisor
– Operate Clearing Equipment
– Various tasks needing you to operate compact equipment (skid steer, mini ex., etc.)
Full time position: Includes paid vacation, paid personal days, health insurance, retirement contribution matching, life insurance and short-term disability provided by employer.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at Providence Construction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com