One27Homes is looking for an energetic Assistant Project Manager who wants to grow with an innovative company.
As an Assistant Project Manager with One27Homes, you’ll be responsible for multiple job sites, managing the jobs from foundation through customer sign-off. No job is too big or too small, you’ll be our front line support, responsible for communicating the daily status of the job, identifying problems, developing relationships with vendors, being cost conscious, working with Project Managers to ensure the jobs are built on scheduled to the One27Homes standard and utilizing your strong customer service skills to walk our customer through sign-off answering any questions and ensuring an overall positive experience.
What will you be working on?
- Update Daily Logs in Buildertrend
- Communicate with PM As Needed on Scheduling and Questions
- Overall Job Site Cleanliness
- Dumpster Management
- Trash Clean Up – House Sweep
- Permit Rack – Install and Maintenance
- Erosion Control
- Yard Maintenance – Mowing or Improvements
- Street Cleanliness
- Inspection Management – Call In and Plans
- On Site Management – Sub Questions, Homeowner Walks, etc…
- Utility Management – Call in Utility and Undergrounds
- Overall Quality of the Home
- New Home Orientations and Sign Offs
- Warranties on houses
- Construction Management experience
- 2-year degree preferred.
Why Work for Us?
Here at One27Homes, we believe that company culture plays a huge role in enjoying your job. We know that happy employees equal productive employees. If you have to work, you might as well enjoy it, right?
- Free Snacks: Our kitchen is always stocked with healthy snacks, candy bars, sweets, sodas, coffee, and more.
- Casual Dress Code: Replace your loafers and pumps with flats or sneakers.
- Company Outings: We firmly believe in the “Work Hard, Play Hard” model. Included in our schedule will be monthly company functions.
Full time position: Includes paid vacation, paid personal days, health insurance, retirement contribution matching, and more.
If this sounds like a position you’d enjoy and excel in, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, paint us a picture of why you are the perfect person for this role. Let us know why you want to work at One27homes. Applicants who do not adhere to these instructions will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com